Pilates personal training at your home
Private Pilates personal training is ideal if you would like a class completely tailored to your body and time schedule. Pilates is a gentler option than standard personal training. It’s low impact and precise approach means it is safe on the joints. This is one of the reasons it is especially recommended for clients with back pain as well anyone with any joint issues. Pilates' focus on correct alignment, targets weaker areas of the body more effectively and builds muscle tone without losing flexibility.
I can teach you at your home if you are comfortable with this arrangement and have space to practice Pilates. The rates listed below apply to private classes at home.
Pilates personal training at Form Physio, Hammersmith
If you do not have sufficient space at home or would prefer and alternative venue, I hire out a studio at a physio clinic called Form Physio in Hammersmith Broadway.
Below are a list of pricing options for my private client sessions. Packs of 5 classes are valid for 6 months and packs of 10 classes for 12 months from the date on which it was purchased.
N.B. My at home visits have increased from 1st October to the rates below.
One to One
- Taster session: home £65 / studio £70
- Single sessions: home £70 / studio £75
- Pack of 5: home £325 / studio £350
- Pack of 10: home £600 / studio £650
Groups of two / three
- Taster session: home £75 / studio £80
- Single sessions: home £80 / studio £85
- Pack of 5: home £375 / studio £400
- Pack of 10: home £700 / studio £750
Private classes are the best option for:
- those suffering from chronic lower back pain;
- during pregnancy and during the post-natal stage (see below for more information);
- anyone recovering from an injury or medical condition;
- anyone wanting to get into exercise gently from the comfort of their home, without the pressures of a group environment; or
- anyone keen to be motivated and challenged at their own pace, to work towards a specific fitness goal, or target a troublesome area of your body.
Ante & post-natal Pilates classes at home
I am trained in ante-natal and post-natal Pilates and I have experience of working with these clients through their pregnancy or helping their bodies to recover following pregnancy. Pilates is a gentle and beneficial form of exercise to continue or start up during pregnancy or indeed postnatally.
My pregnancy sessions will educate and prepare your body for labour and beyond, helping you adapt to postural changes. They will focus on any specific goals or issues you may have during pregnancy including strengthening key muscles needed for pregnancy, birth and looking after your baby following the birth. The sessions can help to release tension (including alleviating any back pain you may experience), relaxing and strengthening your pelvic floor muscles, teach you breathing techniques and set you in good stead for getting back into shape following the birth.
Pilates is not only beneficial for your body but also for your mental wellbeing as it gives you time for yourself. Pilates can help you get back into shape and help to alleviate back pain, pelvic dysfunctions and any other issues you may have (provided you have been given clearance by your doctor to exercise).
Please email me to find out at what stage you are able to starting taking Pilates classes during pregnancy or in the post natal period. Please note that before starting classes with me you will need medical clearance from your doctor.